Keijsers Interiors Design and Build discovers and develops innovative interior solutions to address important unmet client needs in retail, leisure, hospitality, and private sector. Benefitting from in house production and an international tendered network Keijsers Interiors provides a solid combination to partner with existing and future clients and support their strategic plans from bespoke over concept roll out to full turn key projects on a global level. This includes optimized maintenance processes and procurement management.
Our company values are Ambition, Teamwork, Hands-on and the drive to go for the best!
Roles and Responsibilities
- work with our international partners, suppliers and customers to provide them information;
- ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction;
- create service orders into the systems for equipment to come in for repair or calibration;
- communicate with shipping companies;
- responsible for the movement of material in/out of the country in compliance with federal, state, and local regulations;
- handling Export documents;
- calculate duties, tariffs, price conversions, to and from foreign destinations;
- keep an eye on the turnaround time of the process with customers and their equipment;
- make price quotations and invoices for the customers;
- prepare and provide shipping invoices, customs values, master pack list, dangerous goods information;
- handle customer questions by phone or e-mail;
- follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies;
To be successful in this position, we expect you to bring
- intermediate (MBO) level or equivalent in experience;
- some previous experience in retail- and planning environment is a pre;
- customer focus. Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters;
- ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively;
- export experience;
- fluently speaking and writing in the English language. Any other language is a plus;
- good communication skills, both oral and written;
- a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
- team player.
You will receive an attractive salary adapted to your experience and equal with your current compensation.
You get the space and opportunity to be a fundament in growing the business to a turnkey international player in a changing market.
We like to meet digital or drink a cup of coffee with you in our experience center in Utrecht!
More info? Visit our website www.keijsersinteriors.com or social media or have a call with Viktor van Bekkum (+31 6 82093742) or Eli van Beekveld, HR (+31 6 39571435).
We like to receive your CV and motivation at email@example.com.